Kantnål

Hi, I am from Sweden but I prefer english(I have trouble with understanding norwegian writing, sorry!) and I'm looking for a small freshwater pipefish called Kantnål(in Swedish), related to seahorses.. I wonder if anyone knows where you can get these fish?

Do you know the correct latin name, that would help
Inaktiv bruker
HERE is the profile. (Not so much info..) ^^
I dont know where you can buy it dog..
MC Darup
Do you know the correct latin name, that would help :)

Well, there are different ones, I think you call them "Nålefisker" in Norway
I'm looking fore one who will be able to live in freshwater, doesn't really matter which one I think
Torjus Knutsen
[URLBLOCK1] is the profile. (Not so much info..) ^^ I dont know where you can buy it dog..

Yes.. They're pretty ^^ I've read alot about them and I've been looking for them in Sweden but noone here seems to know where I can get one.. I know people have kept them a couple of years ago though
The profile states that Syngnathus acus is not suitable for a freshwater tank. There is another one called "Nålefisk" in "BTN Akvarieguide" whitch is suitable for freshwater. Here`s the profile but not much info. You will probably find a bit more if you search the internet. Unfortunately I don`t know if it`s possible to find it in Sweden, or Norway.
Sorry for all the trouble, I'll try to explain better this time.
I'm looking for a fish in the Syngnathus family, that is suitable for freshwater tanks. If anyone knows where I can get one, please tell me!
Tante Astrid
The profile states that Syngnathus acus is not suitable for a freshwater tank. There is another one called "Nålefisk" in "BTN Akvarieguide" whitch is suitable for freshwater. [URLBLOCK1] the profile but not much info. You will probably find a bit more if you search the internet. Unfortunately I don`t know if it`s possible to find it in Sweden, or Norway.

Thanks, I'll try to get a copy of a BTN akvarieguide I've found alot of info on the internet, now I'm only looking for somebody who sells them
And here`s another freshwaterspecies, "Vestafrikansk ferskvannsnål". It is more similar in appearence to "Kantnål" than the previous fish I mentioned. It`s pictured in Ulrich Schliewen`s "Akvariefisker" but you would probably find some more information about it on internet.

Yet again, I can`t tell you if it`s possible to find it in Sweden
Tilfeldig bekjentskap
© Erlend D Bertelsen
Reklame for plussmedlemskap